PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library will offer free tax assistance on Thursdays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. beginning Saturday, Feb. 1 and running through Saturday, April 12.
Those looking for help are asked to bring the following:
- A copy of last year's federal and state returns
- All W-2 forms
- 1099-R forms that document annuity or pension income
- SSA-1099 forms showing Social Security benefits
- Any other information concerning income and deductions
- Photo ID, Social Security Card or Tax Identification Card
- Bank Information if direct deposit is desired.
The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library is at 1 Haseco Ave.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 3 Port Chester Man Shows Mindfulness Matters Through Outdoor Yoga Event
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director