PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library will offer free tax assistance on Thursdays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. beginning Saturday, Feb. 1 and running through Saturday, April 12.
Those looking for help are asked to bring the following:
- A copy of last year's federal and state returns
- All W-2 forms
- 1099-R forms that document annuity or pension income
- SSA-1099 forms showing Social Security benefits
- Any other information concerning income and deductions
- Photo ID, Social Security Card or Tax Identification Card
- Bank Information if direct deposit is desired.
The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library is at 1 Haseco Ave.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M