PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library is set to host a free business workshop.
Westchester SCORE will present the program "How To Create a Winning Business Plan" at 6:30 p.m., March 3, at the library, 1 Haseco Ave. in Port Chester.
The program is designed to teach residents how to create goals and directions and execute a business plan to accomplish the goals.
The program promises to teach residents how to develop as a manager, how to show a banker or investor business goals, how to inform employees, suppliers and others of the goals and how to measure actual performance against those goals.
SCORE provides free professional guidance and information for emerging small businesses.
The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library is at 1 Haseco Ave. in Port Chester. For more information, residents can call 914-939-6710 ext. 103.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Rye Brook Landlord Negotiates Settlement With D'Agostino Supermarket
- 3 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault