PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Recreation Department presents its 2014 summer concert series on Friday and Wednesday nights.
All Friday night concerts will be held in Lyon Park from 7:30-9 p.m. A rundown of concerts is below:
- Friday, July 11 -- The Rich Bobinski Orchestra.
- Friday, July 18 -- The Angie Rubino Band
- Friday, July 25 -- Sly Gerald Band.
- Friday, Aug. 1 -- Blues Patrol.
- Friday, Aug. 8 -- The Bookends.
Wednesday night concerts will be held downtown on Adee Street near Walgreens from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 20: Back to the Garden 1969.
- Wednesday, Aug. 27: Markx Laiko Bolivian.
In addition to the summer concerts, Port Chester Day will be held on Saturday, Sept. 6, at Lyon Park. The rain date is Sunday, Sept. 7.
For more information, contact the Recreation Department at 939-2354.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.