PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester Recreation Department presents its 2014 summer concert series on Friday and Wednesday nights.
All Friday night concerts will be held in Lyon Park from 7:30-9 p.m. A rundown of concerts is below:
- Friday, July 11 -- The Rich Bobinski Orchestra.
- Friday, July 18 -- The Angie Rubino Band
- Friday, July 25 -- Sly Gerald Band.
- Friday, Aug. 1 -- Blues Patrol.
- Friday, Aug. 8 -- The Bookends.
Wednesday night concerts will be held downtown on Adee Street near Walgreens from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 20: Back to the Garden 1969.
- Wednesday, Aug. 27: Markx Laiko Bolivian.
In addition to the summer concerts, Port Chester Day will be held on Saturday, Sept. 6, at Lyon Park. The rain date is Sunday, Sept. 7.
For more information, contact the Recreation Department at 939-2354.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Anthony J. Moore Jr., 82, Lifelong Port Chester Resident