PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – See Bret “The Hitman” Hart fight it out with other stars of the WWE wrestling world while helping raise funds for the Port Chester Middle School PTA at the school on Thursday, Dec. 6, courtesy of Big Time Wrestling.
A meet and greet and fan fest will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., when fans can get up close and personal with Bret and WWE stars Matt Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, Bobby Lashley, Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart and Jimmy “Mouth of the South” Hart. The first match begins at 7:30 p.m.
Admission is $15 for bleacher seats, $20 for ringside rows 4-8, $30 for ringside rows 2-3 and $45 for front-row seats. Tickets may be purchased at the Port Chester Middle School office or online.
Additional photo and autograph opportunities are available for the event. For $75, buyers will receive a photo opportunity with the entire Hart Foundation; for $40 buyers receive one photo with Bret Hart and one item signed by him; for $30 buyers receive one item signed by Bret Hart.
Port Chester Middle School is at 113 Bowman Ave., Port Chester. The event is presented by Nissan City of Port Chester and Garden Catering.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 3 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester