PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library is offering assistance to those interested in learning about the Affordable Care Act.
Open Door Family Medical Center staff at the library will answer questions and register patrons for insurance through the Affordable Care Act.
Please bring the following:
- Proof of your date of birth.
- Your Social Security Number.
- Your tax return from last year.
- A pay stub from the current year (to help estimate taxes).
- Any insurance information for other members of your household (i.e.: your spouse or child). Questions and requests will be kept confidential.
An appointment is recommended. Hours are Mondays from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Call 914-502-1478 for an appointment. Drop-in hours are Mondays from 9 a.m.-noon and 1-5 p.m.
Help is available in English and Spanish.
Port Chester-Rye Brook Public Library is at 1 Haseco Ave. Call 914-939-6710 |or visit www.portchester-ryebrooklibrary.org .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.