PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library will host an employee recruiting fair for Premier Home Healthcare Services of Connecticut on Wednesday, June 4.
Premier has immediate openings for certified nurse aides and home health aides. Ability to drive is a plus.
Daytime, evening and live-in hours are available during both weekdays and weekends.
Applicants are asked to bring proof of current certification, proof of physical and references.
For more information call 203-323-3000.
The Port Chester-Rye Brook Library is at 1 Haseco Ave.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies