PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York and the UJA-Federation of New York will bring together 80 youths for the Martin Luther King Jr. Interfaith Day of Service on Monday, Jan. 20 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Don Bosco Community Center.
The volunteers will prepare and serve meals to nearly 200 people. Afterword, they will be led in an ecumenical period of reflection.
The Don Bosco Community Center and Holy Rosary Youth Ministry is at 22 Don Bosco Place in Port Chester.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Port Chester Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Open Houses In Port Chester This Weekend
- 4 Port Chester's Longford's Takes Part In Food Bank Fundraiser
- 5 Port Chester Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend