PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York and the UJA-Federation of New York will bring together 80 youths for the Martin Luther King Jr. Interfaith Day of Service on Monday, Jan. 20 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Don Bosco Community Center.
The volunteers will prepare and serve meals to nearly 200 people. Afterword, they will be led in an ecumenical period of reflection.
The Don Bosco Community Center and Holy Rosary Youth Ministry is at 22 Don Bosco Place in Port Chester.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site In Port Chester Moves Forward
- 2 Firefighter Pleads Guilty In Fatal Wrong-Way White Plains Crash
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island