PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York and the UJA-Federation of New York will bring together 80 youths for the Martin Luther King Jr. Interfaith Day of Service on Monday, Jan. 20 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Don Bosco Community Center.
The volunteers will prepare and serve meals to nearly 200 people. Afterword, they will be led in an ecumenical period of reflection.
The Don Bosco Community Center and Holy Rosary Youth Ministry is at 22 Don Bosco Place in Port Chester.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies