PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York and the UJA-Federation of New York will bring together 80 youths for the Martin Luther King Jr. Interfaith Day of Service on Monday, Jan. 20 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Don Bosco Community Center.
The volunteers will prepare and serve meals to nearly 200 people. Afterword, they will be led in an ecumenical period of reflection.
The Don Bosco Community Center and Holy Rosary Youth Ministry is at 22 Don Bosco Place in Port Chester.
- 1 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 2 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Port Chester Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 5 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Port Chester