PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York and the UJA-Federation of New York will bring together 80 youths for the Martin Luther King Jr. Interfaith Day of Service on Monday, Jan. 20 from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Don Bosco Community Center.
The volunteers will prepare and serve meals to nearly 200 people. Afterword, they will be led in an ecumenical period of reflection.
The Don Bosco Community Center and Holy Rosary Youth Ministry is at 22 Don Bosco Place in Port Chester.
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Port Chester Saturday
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Snow Could Return To Port Chester For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed