PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Carver Center is set to host a special "Family Matters" program in March.
The program, presented by the Adolescent Health Task Force, is designed to help parents develop strategies and communication with their children. The discussion will be led by Luis Almeyda, Parenting Expert. The program is set for 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Port Chester Carver Center at 400 Westchester Ave. in Port Chester.
The evening includes dinner, raffle for door prizes for families. For more information, contact Alex Payan, coalition coordinator at 914-255-4856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Christmas Light Shows Spread Holiday Spirit In Port Chester
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Frank Sniadack, 91, Of Port Chester, Physical Education Teacher, Head Coach