PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Carver Center is set to host a special "Family Matters" program in March.
The program, presented by the Adolescent Health Task Force, is designed to help parents develop strategies and communication with their children. The discussion will be led by Luis Almeyda, Parenting Expert. The program is set for 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Port Chester Carver Center at 400 Westchester Ave. in Port Chester.
The evening includes dinner, raffle for door prizes for families. For more information, contact Alex Payan, coalition coordinator at 914-255-4856 or email@example.com.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Candidate Going Through Foreclosure Tops Port Chester Week's News