PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Carver Center is set to host a special "Family Matters" program in March.
The program, presented by the Adolescent Health Task Force, is designed to help parents develop strategies and communication with their children. The discussion will be led by Luis Almeyda, Parenting Expert. The program is set for 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Port Chester Carver Center at 400 Westchester Ave. in Port Chester.
The evening includes dinner, raffle for door prizes for families. For more information, contact Alex Payan, coalition coordinator at 914-255-4856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation