PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Carver Center is set to host a special "Family Matters" program in March.
The program, presented by the Adolescent Health Task Force, is designed to help parents develop strategies and communication with their children. The discussion will be led by Luis Almeyda, Parenting Expert. The program is set for 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Port Chester Carver Center at 400 Westchester Ave. in Port Chester.
The evening includes dinner, raffle for door prizes for families. For more information, contact Alex Payan, coalition coordinator at 914-255-4856 or email@example.com.
- 1 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 2 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester
- 5 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange