PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester's Carver Center is set to host a special "Family Matters" program in March.
The program, presented by the Adolescent Health Task Force, is designed to help parents develop strategies and communication with their children. The discussion will be led by Luis Almeyda, Parenting Expert. The program is set for 6:30 p.m. March 6 at the Port Chester Carver Center at 400 Westchester Ave. in Port Chester.
The evening includes dinner, raffle for door prizes for families. For more information, contact Alex Payan, coalition coordinator at 914-255-4856 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Port Chester Tap Water Deemed Safe After Friday Contamination
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Film Shoot With Steve Carell in Port Chester Tops Week's News
- 4 Renovated Starbucks Reopen In Rye Brook, Rye, White Plains
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer