PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University and Urban Land Institute Westchester/Fairfield will hold a conference to focus on the latest trends in sustainable development, the financing of major construction projects and the university's reconstruction plan.
The conference is scheduled for Thursday, April 24 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Gottesman Room of the Kessel Student Center on the Pleasantville campus.
Pace University is located at 861 Bedford Road. For entrance to the event, use Pace University's Entrance 1.
The university's master plan is a $100 million project, which broke ground last October, is one of the largest development projects in the Hudson Valley region.
Conference panelists will include Robert Almon, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Pace University; Jim Coleman, executive director of the Westchester County Industrial Development Agency and Local Development Corporation; William J. McGrath, senior vice president and chief operating officer of Pace University, and Andy Tung, partner of Divney Tung Schwalbe.
Laurence Gottleib, president and chief executive officer of Hudson Valley Economic Development Corp. will be the moderator.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Port Chester Turns Out For Vigil To Honor Those Killed in Charleston
- 4 Blind Brook Grad Recounts Confusion Of Living In Rye Brook, Near Rye Neck
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI