PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Monkees will kick off their summer tour at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester on July 15.
Michael Nesmith, MIcky Dolenz and Peter Tork will perform old hits such as “Last Train To Clarksville,” “I’m A Believer,” “Pleasant Valley Sunday” and “(I’m Not Your) Steppin’ Stone," as well as deep cuts from their platinum albums and television series. The show, dubbed "A Midsummer's Night With The Monkees," will also feature multimedia such as rare films and photographs from the band's archives.
The band is returning to stage after their successful 2012 tour following the death of former Monkee Davy Jones. The tour is expected to conclude in Portland, Ore., on Aug. 18.
Tickets for the Capitol Theatre show will cost $50 to $95 and will go on sale Friday at noon.
- 1 Gang Used Metro-North To Bring Guns From Port Chester To NYC, AG says
- 2 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison