PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The Monkees will kick off their summer tour at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester on July 15.
Michael Nesmith, MIcky Dolenz and Peter Tork will perform old hits such as “Last Train To Clarksville,” “I’m A Believer,” “Pleasant Valley Sunday” and “(I’m Not Your) Steppin’ Stone," as well as deep cuts from their platinum albums and television series. The show, dubbed "A Midsummer's Night With The Monkees," will also feature multimedia such as rare films and photographs from the band's archives.
The band is returning to stage after their successful 2012 tour following the death of former Monkee Davy Jones. The tour is expected to conclude in Portland, Ore., on Aug. 18.
Tickets for the Capitol Theatre show will cost $50 to $95 and will go on sale Friday at noon.
- 1 State Police Warn Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Nicholas Melone, Of Port Chester, 64
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48