PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Max Creek will return to Port Chester's Capitol Theatre for the first time in 22 years with a show Saturday night.
Max Creek has been together for 42 years, and played 12 shows at the Capitol Theatre between 1989 and 1991. Featuring guitarist Scott Murawski, keyboardist Mark Mercier, bassist John Rider, and percussion team Bill Carbone and Jamemurrell Stanley, the band plays its own style of music that mixes element of rock, country, reggae, soul and calypso.
The band will play an acoustic set followed by two electric sets. Tickets for the Saturday night show are $25-40. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the show is scheduled to start at 8 p.m.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Benjamin John 'BJ' Ramos, 34, Port Chester Native, Certified Paramedic
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs