PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Max Creek will return to Port Chester's Capitol Theatre for the first time in 22 years with a show Saturday night.
Max Creek has been together for 42 years, and played 12 shows at the Capitol Theatre between 1989 and 1991. Featuring guitarist Scott Murawski, keyboardist Mark Mercier, bassist John Rider, and percussion team Bill Carbone and Jamemurrell Stanley, the band plays its own style of music that mixes element of rock, country, reggae, soul and calypso.
The band will play an acoustic set followed by two electric sets. Tickets for the Saturday night show are $25-40. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the show is scheduled to start at 8 p.m.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 3 20-Year-Old Indicted In 'Cold Case' Murder Of Port Chester Plumber
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 5 Latest Rye Brook Celeb Sighting: Michael Shannon Of 'Boardwalk Empire'