YONKERS, N.Y. -- Legoland Discovery Center Westchester is hosting an open call for the organization's next master model builder.
Brick Factor is a two-day search, in which contestants will compete in creative Lego building challenges for a chance to win a job as a master model builder, according to a press release. The event is scheduled for June 7 and 8 at Ridge Hill.
"This exciting event will have multiple rounds of judged competition, with eliminations taking place each round," representatives said. "The lucky winner will be awarded the title of master model builder at Legoland Discovery Center Westchester, in which they will be responsible for designing and building new models for the attraction and managing the Master Builder Academy program, which teaches children how to make awesome Lego creations."
The application deadline is Sunday, May 25. For more information, or to apply, visit the Legoland Discovery website.
- 1 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 2 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Port Chester Saturday
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Snow Could Return To Port Chester For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed