PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Middle School students will channel John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John when they present the popular musical "Grease" this week.
Set at Rydell High School in 1959, the play tells the story of two students who fall in love while they deal with issues such as teenage rebellion and friendship. The production will star Taylor Massi as Sandy and Kyle Baxter as Danny. Mark Zizolfo is the musical director, conductor and stage designer, Renee McCaine-Taylor is the assitant director/producer and Chez Sanchez-Bors is the choreographer.
Performances will be held Thursday at 4 p.m., Friday at 8 p.m. and Saturday at 7 p.m. in the school auditorium. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for students and senior citizens.
- 1 Saltaire Oyster Bar And Fish House To Open In Port Chester In August
- 2 Port Chester Tavern Fined In Connection With December Assault
- 3 'Romeo and Juliet' With 1930s Spin Comes To Port Chester
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Accident With Overturned Tractor Trailer Reported At I-95/I-287 Interchange