PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester Middle School students will channel John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John when they present the popular musical "Grease" this week.
Set at Rydell High School in 1959, the play tells the story of two students who fall in love while they deal with issues such as teenage rebellion and friendship. The production will star Taylor Massi as Sandy and Kyle Baxter as Danny. Mark Zizolfo is the musical director, conductor and stage designer, Renee McCaine-Taylor is the assitant director/producer and Chez Sanchez-Bors is the choreographer.
Performances will be held Thursday at 4 p.m., Friday at 8 p.m. and Saturday at 7 p.m. in the school auditorium. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for students and senior citizens.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 IRS Warns Port Chester Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Port Chester Man Faces Illegal Jobless Aid Charges
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M