PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Singer and songwriter Charlie Scopoletti will be performing at Garcia's at the Capitol Theater in Port Chester every Tuesday in January as part of "Residency for a Reason."
Scopoletti, a two-time cancer survivor, has chosen to use his residency at Garcia's for the greater good by donating all proceeds from ticket sales to a different charity each week.
The charities focus on cancer treatment and child abuse prevention. Click here for details.
His weekly shows start at 8 p.m. Tickets are $8 and can be purchased here.
Garcia's is located at 145 Westchester Avenue in
Scopoletti was only ten when he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s disease. Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital in New York City, where he underwent treatment, provided its patients with instruments for recreational therapy.
Scopoletti never looked back and is now releasing his debut solo album, "Truth."
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Port Chester Man Charged With DWI On I-684
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Workers Injured After Truck Hits Vehicle On I-287 Near Rye Brook