PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Singer and songwriter Charlie Scopoletti will be performing at Garcia's at the Capitol Theater in Port Chester every Tuesday in January as part of "Residency for a Reason."
Scopoletti, a two-time cancer survivor, has chosen to use his residency at Garcia's for the greater good by donating all proceeds from ticket sales to a different charity each week.
The charities focus on cancer treatment and child abuse prevention. Click here for details.
His weekly shows start at 8 p.m. Tickets are $8 and can be purchased here.
Garcia's is located at 145 Westchester Avenue in
Scopoletti was only ten when he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s disease. Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital in New York City, where he underwent treatment, provided its patients with instruments for recreational therapy.
Scopoletti never looked back and is now releasing his debut solo album, "Truth."
- 1 Port Chester Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Port Chester
- 3 Accident Takes Out Lane, Causes Gridlock On I-287
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Mamaroneck School-Based Center Would Be Like Those In Port Chester Schools