ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $1.2 billion that will give the company a cloud infrastructure in several international hubs, according to Forbes.
IBM's investment will allow them to build 40 data centers in he US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Canada, Mexico and China, Forbes reported.
Last year, IBM invested $2 billion on their cloud infrastructure when they purchased vendor Softlayer, according to Forbes.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend
- 4 Westchester Parades, Dedications Celebrate True Meaning Of Memorial Day
- 5 Anthony J. Moore Jr., 82, Lifelong Port Chester Resident