ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $1.2 billion that will give the company a cloud infrastructure in several international hubs, according to Forbes.
IBM's investment will allow them to build 40 data centers in he US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Canada, Mexico and China, Forbes reported.
Last year, IBM invested $2 billion on their cloud infrastructure when they purchased vendor Softlayer, according to Forbes.
- 1 Port Chester Easter Egg Hunt Rescheduled For Saturday
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Men Assaulted, Robbed In 'Ferocious' Street Attack Near Port Chester Border
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show