ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $1.2 billion that will give the company a cloud infrastructure in several international hubs, according to Forbes.
IBM's investment will allow them to build 40 data centers in he US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Canada, Mexico and China, Forbes reported.
Last year, IBM invested $2 billion on their cloud infrastructure when they purchased vendor Softlayer, according to Forbes.
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M