WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York released a report showing manufacturing business conditions improving for the third consecutive month, pushing the index to a four-year high, according to The Westchester County Business Journal.
Of the manufacturing businesses that responded to the survey, 41 percent said they felt conditions had improved between June and July versus only 15 percent that felt conditions had declined, WCBJ reported.
Despite the index gains, many manufacturers are maintaining a more cautious outlook about future conditions, WCBJ said.
- 1 Port Chester Superhero 5K Goes To Medical Costs Of Guard's Son
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Port Chester On Wednesday
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Candidate Going Through Foreclosure Tops Port Chester Week's News