GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital has appointed three new physicians and a psychologist to its staff in various departments.
Dr. Jennifer Bragg joins pediatrics, where she will treat patients in the Department of Neonatology. Bragg earned her medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. She is board certified in pediatrics.
Jennifer Denkin will work in diabetes and weight management out of the department’s offices at 55 Holly Hill Lane in Greenwich. Denkin earned her degree from Pacific Graduate School of Psychology.
Dr. Tania Mariani has joined the Department of Emergency Medicine. Mariani earned her medical degree at University at Buffalo School of Medicine, and she is board certified in emergency medicine.
Dr. Sudha Sreenivasan will treat patients in outpatient behavioral health in the department of psychiatry. She is board certified in psychiatry and earned her medical degree from LLRM Medical College in India.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Open Houses In The Port Chester Area This Weekend