RYE, N.Y. -- The Rye Ridge Shopping Center, Rye Plaza and Rye South announced Armonk Pizzeria Fortina will move into the 3,200 square foot space previously occupied by Racanelli’s Pizza & Brew in the fall.
John Nealon, Rob Krauss and Christian Petroni, who opened their first location in Armonk in 2013, describe their food as “straight forward Italian food, cooked in wood fired ovens.”
“We literally had more interest in this space than any other in the shopping center," Erin Hinchey, Leasing Agent for the Rye Ridge Shopping Center said in a statement. "We had a very lengthy list of national, regional and local players all vying for the space. We choose Fortina because we know they will provide an exceptional dining experience, in a casual but hip environment that will be well suited for families as well as foodies and that’s ultimately what our shoppers wanted.”
The Rye Ridge Shopping Center is located at the intersection of Ridge Street and Bowman Avenue in Rye Brook.
- 1 Port Chester Gears Up To Say Happy Birthday, America
- 2 Port Chester Man Charged With Making Video Of Woman In Beach Bathroom
- 3 Artist Picks Up Port Chester Trash For 'My Name Is Nobody' Exhibit
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Port Chester Among Latest Communities To Start Collecting Hotel-Motel Tax