PORT CHESTER, N.Y. - Here is a list of some Port Chester employers who are hiring:
• The Cleaning Authority in Port Chester is hiring house cleaners.
• Full time carpenter wanted for a small residential contracting company.
• Human Development Services of Westchester, Inc. is looking for a full-time tenant counselor.
• Japanese Steakhouse is hiring experienced bartenders and a sushi chef.
• The Shade Store is hiring design-savvy salespersons.
• The Capitol Theatre is hiring for multiple positions, including assistant general manager, bartenders, bar backs, bar manager, box office staff, cocktail servers, digital marketing and social media coordinator, event security, facility maintenance staff, facility maintenance supervisor, parking operations coordinator, ushers and interns.
• Chipotle in Rye Brook is now hiring for its hourly crew.
• Senior Helpers has openings for per diem registered nurses in Rye Brook.
• Continuous recruitment is going on for the Village of Port Chester. Applications are being accepted for qualified candidates to fill positions, which may become available within the following departments: Highway, Sanitation, Central Garage and Part-time Code Enforcement Officers. Candidates with Commercial Driver’s Licenses (CDL), Motor Equipment Operators (MEO), and Code Enforcement Certification are encouraged to apply. Applications can be obtained from the Village Manager’s Office, Village Hall, 222 Grace Church St. from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or online. Completed applications along with the candidate’s resume are to be returned to the attention of Robert L. Lombardi, assistant to the village manager. Applications also will be accepted via fax at (914) 937-3169.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Port Chester Daily Voice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.