RYE/PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Here is a list of some Rye and Port Chester employers who are hiring:
• A design savvy salesperson is wanted for an online window treatment business in Port Chester.
• An ecommerce company in Port Chester is seeking a talented web developer.
• An international educational foundation headquartered in Port Chester is looking for an administrative assistant.
• Serendipity Labs in Rye is seeking a part-time member services specialist.
• A ballet/pointe teacher is wanted in Rye Brook.
• A Rye Brook plastic surgeon is hiring a receptionist.
• A before- and after-school nanny is needed in Rye.
• Atria Rye Brook is seeking drivers to fill its transportation department.
• School of the Holy Child is looking for coaches for track and field, softball, lacrosse and tennis.
• A broker/dealer in Rye is hiring a licensed principal.
• An English instructor is wanted to teach three young children in their home in Rye.
• Sean Jancski Landscape Architects in Rye needs a computer-savvy, talented and self-motivated landscape architect to join its team.
• Danny’s Cycles in Rye is looking for sales associates and mechanics.
• Merchant Lynx Services is seeking telemarketers.
• A part-time dental assistant is wanted in Rye.
• A consumer goods company is looking for an insides salesperson.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on the Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.