RYE/PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Here is a list of some Rye and Port Chester employers who are hiring:
• A typist/proofreader is needed in Rye Brook.
• Great Stuff in Rye is hiring sales associates.
• Lester’s of Rye is seeking retail sales specialists.
• Katon Direct, a personalized micromarketing solutions company, has a paid internship available in Rye.
• Serendipity Labs in Rye is hiring a director of sales.
• An upscale salon in Rye is seeking a stylist/colorist.
• An English instructor with native language fluency is needed for part-time work teaching three elementary school-age children in Rye.
• A personal trainer is wanted in Rye Brook.
• A Rye family with a 2-year-old and a 4-year-old needs a morning nanny.
• A part-time bookkeeper is needed in Rye Brook.
• Pier 1 Imports is opening in Port Chester this June and is hiring a full-time assistant manager and a part-time sales leader.
• UCEDA Institute has immediate part-time opportunities for ESL instructors to teach post-secondary students in Port Chester.
• A part-time caregiver is wanted in Port Chester.
• Tarry Wine Merchants LLC is looking for a salesperson with a serious passion for wine.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on the Daily Voice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Port Chester Reports Small Number Of Students Opt Out Of Math Tests
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M