RYE/PORT CHESTER, N.Y. – Here is a list of Rye and Port Chester employers who are hiring:
• Family Services of Westchester is hiring a part-time assistant coordinator for its Port Chester office.
• A student support manager is wanted to oversee foreign teens and host families participating in a U.S. high school home-stay program.
• A caregiving assistant is wanted in Port Chester.
• The Cleaning Authority in Port Chester is hiring house cleaners.
• A boutique destination management company in Port Chester needs a group sales coordinator.
• A custodian is wanted in Port Chester.
• A landscape architect/CAD draftsman is wanted in Port Chester.
• A CPA firm in Rye Brook needs a part-time input clerk/bookkeeper.
• Cerebral Palsy of Westchester is seeking part-time respite workers in Rye Brook.
• A Rye Brook CPA firm is hiring an accountant.
• A part-time waitress is wanted for an established restaurant in Rye.
• Lester’s of Rye is hiring retail sales professionals.
• iThink Direct, a marketing team, is seeking an account executive.
• A Rye Brook preschool is looking for a part-time afternoon assistant.
• Jos. A. Banks needs retail sales associates and a retail keyholder.
• An adoption agency in Rye Brook is looking for a qualified full-time social worker.
If you have a job opening you would like to post, please email email@example.com.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 3 Snow Likely In Port Chester On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Karen Gail Roth Hodge, 57, Of Port Chester, Owned Jewelry Company
- 5 Port Chester Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday