RYE, N.Y. -- Alyse Keyser is ready to open East Point Dance in the Rye Ridge shopping center.
The SUNY Purchase graduate will open classes at the studio in March. The center will offer a variety of dance, including Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Hip Hop. Westchester families will benefit from the wide variety of classes at East Pointe Dance offered to children and adults at affordable rates and flexible time schedules.
"East Pointe Dance is the only dance studio in the Westchester area to offer American Ballet Theater National Training curriculum a breakthrough 8 level program, which combines high quality artistic training with the basics of dancer health and child development," representatives said. The ABT National Training Curriculum consists of a comprehensive set of age-appropriate, outcome-based guidelines to provide the highest quality ballet training to dance students of all ages and skill levels.
“I would like to see EPD become the ultimate dance academy where kids fall in love with dance, and a place where I know I can contribute to making a difference in their lives," said Keyser.
Spring semester classes will begin in early March and continue through mid June. Registration for spring, summer, and fall will be ongoing and continuous. Student registration information is available at the East Point Dance Studio website.
- 1 The Perfect Burger Can Be 'Done' Says Port Chester Restaurateur
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans